Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday 23rd October

Today was my first day back at work after two weeks off. Thankfully the pharmacy I was in today was fairly quiet - we did maybe 150 items today. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary came up, though I did have a prescription for three salbutamol inhalers and one beclomethasone inhaler. Except that the patient didn't want the beclomethasone, and the patient wasn't in the pharmacy, it was his wife. So I spoke to her about the need to use steroid inhalers regularly in asthma, as they help to prevent asthma attacks. Hopefully she got the message.

Now I've just found out I've got a 75 mile drive tomorrow. Great.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nostrumdammit said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere!
You never who you'll meet, who'll comment or what you'll read. But it is a fascinating environment.
All the best UKComPharm.

12:34 pm  
Blogger Nostrumdammit said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere!
You never who you'll meet, who'll comment or what you'll read. But it is a fascinating environment.
All the best UKComPharm.

12:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An echo! - and another, because I'd like to echo Nostrumdammit's welcome!

2:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home