Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm back

Sorry for the long absence, but lots of things have been going on since the summer. I've left the branch I was managing (for a number of reasons), did some relief work across the south east for a few months and am now at one branch full time because I've replaced one of my friends who has gone back to Australia to study medicine as a postgrad. The bonus is that my trip to work is about 30 seconds as I'm living in the flat above the pharmacy.


I've also been busy with my clinical diploma and all is going well. The exam was a few weeks ago and seemed to go ok, apart from a question on baby milks. I also have a new girlfriend, so am very happy and content at the moment.

I'll try and post more regularly in the future as I get back into the habit. The branch I'm at now does 20,000 items a month, so we have quite a few interesting patients to discuss.

9 Comments:

Blogger The Welsh Pharmacist said...

Hurrah! You're alive.

Have you seen Dr. Crippen's post about Our Beloved Former Leader quacking away in Edinburgh?

10:52 pm  
Blogger MrHunnybun said...

20,000?

Bloody hell, that's busy. I take it you don't just have one pharmacist? :)

Welcome back

8:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, UKCP!

A new pharmacy organization is forming over here across the pond. We call it The Pharmacy Alliance, or TPA. It is a fellowship of pharmacists, technicians, and pharmacy students from throughout the world who want to be dedicated to fostering conditions that promote dignity, self-respect, and integrity for the individual pharmacy practitioner.

TPA will be holding its first international meeting at the Holiday Inn On The Beach, San Luis Resort Complex, Galveston, Texas, USA (think palm trees!!) Members who attend the meeting will author the principles of the organization and plan a publicity campaign. Join the discussion at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ThePharmacyAlliance/

8:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot: the dates for the Galveston TPA meeting are 19 to 20 April 2008.

8:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I have missed your blog posts (and the same with Dee Spencer's blog too).

Now... 20,000 items... that is woh mega busy! I bet you must have 3 pharmacists or a dispensing robot? Are they all repeats or people who bring in scripts through the door?

Sachin

8:49 pm  
Anonymous glendajackson said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

brand

10:40 am  
Anonymous Red Wine Resveratrol said...

welcome back, let's get this thing rolling

11:11 pm  
Blogger RK CLOTHING DESIGNS said...

Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,
A definite great read…
Zithromax

10:34 pm  
Anonymous EU pharmacy said...

nice good information keeps on going

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home